The Developers of the TranslateYourVideo are the developers of Translate Your World ("TYW"), the mega-website that houses a dozen software and websites for media and web globalization plus project internationalization (including this one). Most of the software functions and features are available to developers via an API. The API connection enables developers of subtitles, video games, web pages, training and other applications to use the TranslateYourVideo and Translate Your World remotely anytime on-demand, by calling for data or TYW functions via API.
What can developers do?
- Translate scripts, subtitles, prompts, captions, text or web pages on the fly with more controlled automated translation, in which glossaries and preferences can be indicated.
- Extract and use professional translations created and stored in TYW, including subtitles, prompts, game text, scripts or web pages.
- Make SQL calls and use SQL commands on your data in TYW. Because each database is personal, not shared, the database and its content are yours to manipulate
- Use a variety of functions built into TYW such as search-replace, reformatting data, timecode adjustments, data modification, and export data in a variety of codes and edit lists, and more.
- Send data to TYW for professional translation, then, when translation is finished, retrieve it from TYW via API and use it anywhere in your projects.
- Translate interface code on the fly (using glossary preferences), or organize professional translation of your interface and receive it back as text, columns, spreadsheet, or code
- Send code (XML, Subtitle edit lists, Flash XML, VXML, HTML, Java, and more) to TYW for automated or professional translation of the translatable text inside the code, then retrieve the localized code results. TYW can also be prepared to import and translate text inside proprietary and customized code of most types.
- Make universal edits across all languages, such as deleting blocks of subtitles, universally moving text elements, adding blocks, swapping content order, resorting.
If you need support services, the Translate Your World suite includes everything and everyone you may need around the world:
TYW is a global site, and its reviewers, translators, voices, and managers are located everywhere in the world. You can work with everyone in TYW with no worries about international currency or taxes. The common language of communication is English.